We all know whats just around the corner – 2015 – damn its been a quick year. Really doesn’t feel like all that long ago we were welcoming 2014. Christmas is now done & dusted with.
Now gut check time – did you hold up on your new years resolutions?
Now is the time to start setting yourself up for a great 2015 running out of the gate full steam.
Most people wait until the new year to set their resolutions and sort themselves out & before they know it January is over – they have already lost 1/12 of the year. The key to a great year is toprepare for it before it gets here.
Here are a few pointers to help you get cracking fast:
- Sit down and put pen to paper what you want to actually achieve for the year – stretch yourself think of something AWESOME.
- Work out what it will take to achieve that goal. Will you need to start a business? Will you need to start doing exercise? Will you have to start eating healthier? Will you need to go out of your comfort zone & start meeting people? Will you need to learn a new skill? Whatever it is, work out what you will need to do and put it on paper.
- Now actually visualize yourself as you have jusy accomplished that goal. Where will you be, who will be with you, what will you be wearing, whats your bank balance, try and make it as real in your mind as possible. How do you feel about what you have achieved?
- Your goal may be a scary one – it may be huge. So by breaking it down into what needs to be done every month, then what needs to be done every week, then what needs to be done every day then it won’t seem so huge.
- Start now and do something everyday – if you get in the habit of doing it before new years, then its not just going to be a resolution like the ones that you break every year, it will be a commitment you made before the end of the year & will be much more powerful.
Seriously, the time is now to get momentum going.
Don’t make the mistake of being in the same position this time next year thinking “If only I did something”……….
Ask yourself are you committed to make a difference in your life?
Are you prepared to roll up your sleeves and do some work?
Do you actually want success bad enough to get off your ass and work for it?
Tomorrow never comes, tomorrow is always a day away.
The time to start a home business is today.
All you need to do is click here, submit your details, watch the video & get started right now.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.